Contempory Barn Conversion Herefordshire
Lower Newton Barns, Kinnersley, Herefordshire, HR3 6QB
Lower Newton Barns, consists of two luxury contemporary barn conversions. Our vision was to merge new and old together in an elegant way, to create a modern living space with soulful character.
Foxwhelp and Pippin are two, 3 double bedroomed, semi-detached barn conversions located in a beautiful village setting, surrounded by beautiful countryside
We feel our portfolio of past house builds sets the bar high for any new builds that we add to our growing list of developments within Herefordshire. We were determined to use the full range of our specialist talents to bring two truly stunning, luxury barn conversions to market.
located on the edge of the sought-after Herefordshire village of Kinnersely, found between the historic market towns of Leominster, Kington and Hay-on-Wye and set amidst some of the most beautiful and scenic countrysides England has to offer. The conversions are built with quality throughout its entirety, Lower Newton Barns is a small development of just 3 conversions in total and is peacefully situated along a quiet lane, yet conveniently just a 1/4 of a mile from the A4112 road network and less than 14 miles from the city of Hereford. The village of Almeley is also only 1.5 miles away and has a pub, award winning shop and primary school.
- Semi-Detached Barn Conversion
- 3 Double Bedrooms High-Quality Finish Throughout Edge of Popular Village Location
- Beautiful Views from First Floor Front Garden Oak Framed Double Garage Part of a Small Exclusive Development
- Found Between Hay-On-Wye, Kington & Leominster
- Less Than 14 Miles North of Hereford
- Set Amidst the Beautiful Herefordshire